By Marcel Reyes | Photos by Javier Luna
We don’t get many chances to celebrate the start of a new decade, it was important to make this event memorable and amazing.
Our Chic ‘N Freak New Year’s Eve at Coasterra pulled all stops and gave party-goers a plethora of attractions. The immersive indoor/outdoor venue, featuring Danny Daze and Wolf + Lamb respectively, multiple bars, a silent disco experience, gram-worthy art walls for groups, and the picturesque backdrop of the San Diego Bay made the midnight fireworks unforgettable.
We did the night up with luxe flourishes and freaky beats to get our stylin’ guests floated into the 20’s all night long. Here are 10 of our favorite shots of the night and the entire photo album is below.
- We made sure to have our outfits in order.
2. No frauds in the squad… Faux fur for the WIN.
3. We don’t need to strive to nail the vibe.
4. The CHIC Queen + King…
5. …But we were so down to freak it!
6. We loved ourselves… then cried.
7. …and we loved each other. Rainbow mermaids, disco babushkas and all.
8. To say it was lit, would be legit.
9. We pondered the future. How could we not?
10. …But mostly, we celebrated the Now. Go Explore… HAPPY 2020!